1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps? I ate enough of those as a child to last me the rest of my life. Nuff said!
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down? To stop and ask myself, "what is the worse thing that could happen" as a result of whatever I'm nervous about. That will usually put things back in perspective for me and a good night's sleep usually brings calmness too. Hope that made sense..........~smile~
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
Well, I prefer they come in the evenings and night, but I prefer that about any kind of rain. I do not like to have to get out in the rain and I LOVE the sunshine, so therefore I think it should always rain at night. But, the Lord doesn't consult me before He sends the rain and thank goodness He knows BEST!
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why? I think I would have to choose Jesus. Hopefully it would give me even more opportunities to witness for Him and also serve as a constant reminder to me of how important HE is to me.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring? Definitely a tattoo, it can at least be put in a place where I could cover it up. A nose ring is out there for the world to see and that just doesn't work for me.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter? I will attend an Easter Sunrise Service conducted by my 80 year old Dad (he's a retired minister), then we will attend regular church. Later in the afternoon my Dad, step Mom, and son and his family will come over for dinner and family fun.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs? Well, in my estimation there's not much better than chocolate and peanut butter, so it would be Reese Eggs for me!
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of? It was of some plants on our patio to use on my blog last week. Not all that interesting, but I pretty much live with my camera in my hand, so I do get more interesting pictures a lot of the time. ~smile~
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one? I would not recommend it, but I read Elizabeth Edwards story. I usually read novels far more inspirational and uplifting than that, but.........
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning? Cleaning ceiling fans and baseboards. I find no enjoyment in doing either one of these, but I cannot stand it until it's done, so I get it done and am so proud! Of course, these have to be done way more than just in the Spring. Shucks!
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Well, hum, duh, okay, I probably have 7 pair. I do love flip-flops and especially those with the rhinestone embellishments.
12. Which color makes you happiest? I would have to say most any shade of blue, just such a refreshing, feel good color!
For more Random Dozens check out Linda's 2nd Cup of Coffee.