Gotta love Wednesday's when Joyce gives us questions that often stretch our brains. And, it's an opportunity for folks to get to know us a little better by the answers we give. Sit back and enjoy!
1. What's one thing that's still the same about you as when you were young?
My laugh.........I have a very loud laugh, always have and likely always will. I enjoy a good laugh and take advantage whenever I possibly can. You know the old saying, "laughter is the best medicine." Well, I take that to heart!
2. What's more important-history or science? Why?
Oh, now, this is definitely a toughie for me because I do not have much interest in either. I know, shame on me! But, it's the truth. But, I think they are both important. History paves the way for the future, be it good or bad and science holds the keys to so much of our future. I know, a bit lame, but it's all I can come up with right now. ~grin~
3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black or pinto-your favorite bean?
I don't think there is a bean that I do not like, but pinto rates right up there with the best of them. And, with fall on the horizon I'll be making a lot of dishes with beans and of course, that means we'll have some cornbread as well.
4. What's something people come to your town to do?
Our town is home to Simmons Sporting Goods. Now, it isn't a Cabela's or Bass Pro, but for our little town, it is HUGE. Folks drive from all over Northeast Louisiana and Southeast Arkansas to shop there. It is definitely about all that is keeping us on the map at this time (business related), so we're grateful.
5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less.
Too many women with opinions ~need I say more~
6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?
Oh, the Kentucky Derby! I like the race, but all the fashion is so interesting and I would love to be "front and center" to take it all in. ~the horses and the fashion~ And, I'd definitely be sporting the cutest hat I could possibly find. ~wink~
7. What's one piece of advice you'd give a writer?
Write from your heart
8. Insert your own random thought here.
|Taken this past weekend|