It's Wednesday and that means that Joyce has wracked her brain coming up with more questions for us. Sometimes I wonder where and how she comes up with the questions. They always cause me to think harder than I sometimes care to think. ~smile~ But, what fun it is to participate in the Hodgepodge. Thanks Joyce!
1. What's one thing you learned in September?
Hum.......that in spite of great anti-virus protection one's computer can still be hacked. I had a virus attack my entire Outlook file this past month and it was a big mess. Thank goodness I have a very, very capable computer man that I hired to take care of the matter. Then he put even more protection on my computer. This particular virus came from China. ~imagine that~
2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash... what's your favorite squash? What's your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?
Just plain ole yellow squash would be my favorite and I usually just slice the squash and add a little chopped onion, salt, pepper and some water and boil it until it is very mushy. I can eat it until the cows come home. ~no joke~
3. The older I get the more I realize that some things are just not worth fretting over. But, does that mean that I never fret? Absolutely not! I have to keep reminding myself that it's just not worth it.
4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?
Oh, it's a toss up between "Welcome Back Kotter" and "Movin' On Up" from the Jeffersons. These were both so "singable" but there were many "singable" themes "back in the day." ~what memories~
5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?
Goodness, I've scratched my head on this one and still have not come up with an answer. But, I'm quite sure there is something, just not sure what it is right at this moment. ~sorry~
6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall? Well, I have to be honest and say that I probably do not need to add one thing to my wardrobe and can't even think of anything I want to add. But, just give me a day or two and that could change.
7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
I loved Popeye!! And, I can still sing every word of the song that went along with every episode. And, Olive Oil was fun too! Oh, that our kids today had such great cartoons!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our little Clancy man is 5 years old today. How can that be? He truly is a precious little boy and I pray every day that he will grow up seeking to become the man God would have him to be. He has brought such delight to our lives these past 5 years and I am so thankful that he made me a "CiCi."