1. What would you say is the key to success?
Work hard, have confidence, remember the Golden Rule and a little luck never hurts either.
2. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Any desire to visit that part of the US of A?
Hubby and I have talked of going but that is as far as we have gotten. We have been to several Florida cities and we really like Florida, so perhaps we'll make it to the Keys one day.
3. When and where did you last see a real live donkey? Monkey? Turkey?
A couple of years ago Hubby had a gal that worked for him that had a donkey and we took the Grans out to see it one evening. I think the last time I saw a monkey was last summer when we went to the Omaha Zoo and I can't remember the last time I saw a turkey.
4. An old Portuguese proverb says, 'Beware of the door with too many keys.' What do you think this means? Share an example of how this has proven true or false in your own life.
Okay, must admit, I did a little internet research on this one because I didn't have time to ponder it on my own.......and there was quite a lot of varied interpretations. I liked the one that interpreted as, "be clear about what you offer the world - don't try to be all things to all people." ~good interpretation~
5. Besides your home, vehicle, and special jewelry, what is something you keep under lock and key?
Insurance papers and legal papers
6. When did you last get keyed up about something?
I have a new vehicle and I had to take it in to be serviced last week. I was having some issues with OnStar that OnStar said was an issue with the vehicle, not them. I had the most difficult time trying to explain this to the folks in the service department and I got quite "keyed up" in the process. But, it must have worked because my OnStar now works like a charm. ~and that's a real good thing~
7. Who thinks we need an easy one right about now? Key lime pie...yes please or no thank you?
Oh, YES, for sure!! I do love me some Key Lime Pie!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
By the time many of you read this I will be on the road headed towards Dallas, Texas by way of Mt. Pleasant to pick up my daughter. We will be attending The Declare Conference from Thursday evening until Sat. evening. This is a Christian blogging conference and it is being held at the Marriott in Las Colinas. We are so excited to share in this event. I will likely be one of the oldest in attendance, but that's okay, I love being surrounded by young ladies.~big smile~ I will have lots to share when I return, but in the meantime, I will probably be "laying low" in blogland. Have a great rest of the week!