WOW! this is Joyce's 230th HP entry! My goodness, that equals 1840 questions. Not sure my brain could ever think of that many questions, so hats off to Joyce who can balance a whole lot of things at one time and does a good job at all of them. Now, for this week's questions............
1. I recently read here about four secrets to happiness from around the world. They were-
Overcome your fears by facing them head on, allow yourself to relax and reset, work to live versus living to work, and find the good in life. Not sure if these are the actual secret to happiness, but which of the four do you struggle with most? Which one comes most easily to you?
In recent months (could be due to something called construction of a new house) I find it hard to relax and reset. There's been a never ending list of things to get done and that makes relaxing difficult for me. This has likely not always been easiest, but, with age I've learned to find the good in life and there really is a whole lot.
2. How would you spend a found $20 bill today?
Perhaps I would randomly pass it on to someone else.
3. Ego trip, power trip, guilt trip, round trip, trip the light fantastic, or trip over your own two feet...which 'trip' have you experienced or dealt with most recently? Explain.
I have not experienced or dealt with any of the above recently, recently being the "key" word.
4. If you could master any physical skill in the world what would it be, and how would you use that skill?
I would like to have more upper body strength, so perhaps to master weight lifting would help me accomplish that. Now, I'm not talking about competitive weight lifting in those cute little leotards. I'm only talking about moderate weight lifting done at the gym or in the privacy of my home. I'm a pretty disciplined person but I've just never been disciplined enough to develop my upper body strength. ~shame on me~
5. As July draws to a close, let's take inventory of our summer fun. Since the official first day of (North American) summer (June 20th) have you...been swimming? enjoyed an ice cream cone? seen a summer blockbuster? camped? eaten corn on the cob? gardened? deliberately unplugged? watched a ballgame? picked fruit off the vine? taken a road trip? read a book? Are any of these activities on your must-do-before-summer-ends list?
I've taken the Grans, swimming ~and I watched~ and took them to see Inside Out. I've enjoyed a bowl of ice cream but I'm not much into cones. Hubby watches lots of baseball and I'm in the same room with him but I'm usually on my laptop doing something far more interesting to me. ~smile~ I'm afraid this summer has not been all that exciting as it has been all hands on deck trying to finish up our house. I'm already looking forward to next summer!
6. The Republican Presidential candidates will debate on August 6th. What's your question?
Why in the world do you want to be President?
7. What's your most listened to song so far this summer?
I listen to The Message on Sirrus radio and in recent weeks it seems I hear Flawless by Mercy Me several times a day. It's a great song and I never tire of hearing it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
~that's gift enough~