1. American Idol is back for a 14th season. Are you watching? Have you ever watched? If you were to audition for the show (or were made to audition), what song would you sing?
I started watching at about the 5th season and thoroughly enjoyed it until the tryouts just got so ridiculously silly and the judges even worse. Well, apparently, I was not the only one that tired of it and they revised their tryouts and their judges and I'm back to being a fairly big fan again. I don't really "get into" it until the 12 finalist and then it gets to be a lot of fun.
Well, if I were going to audition I would sing Karen Carpenter's "Can't Smile Without You." She was a favorite of mine and I have been told that I have a voice much like hers. I think you call it contralto. Whatever, it's a voice that is not real high and not real low, but right in the middle. ~grin~
3. If you were going on safari, what is the number one animal you'd want to see?
Oh, definitely, a zebra! I think they are so pretty with their stripes and I am going to have some zebra print fabric in our new house. It will be a part of the window treatment in my laundry room. We are giving that room a "fun look." ~I can't wait!~
4. January 21st is National Granola Bar Day. I know. Do you like granola bars? Chewy or crunchy? Your favorite flavor? How about regular granola? Let's exhaust this topic in honor of the holiday okay?
Yes, I do like granola bars and like both chewy and crunchy but my poor teeth prefer that I eat the chewy ones at this point. I like the chocolate and peanut butter ones. I do like regular granola and often eat it warmed with milk in the mornings for breakfast. I feel like I've eaten something healthy when I indulge in granola.
5. If only I could snap my fingers, at the appointed time, and be magically moved and settled into our new house. ~doesn't hurt to dream~
6. You can add one item to your bedroom. What will it be? Keep it family friendly please.
I'm pretty happy with our bedroom just the way it is but I suppose a small cabinet with a coffee pot so that I would not have to walk all the way to the kitchen for my first cup every morning. Perhaps I need to consider adding that feature to our bedroom at our new house. ~what's one more cabinet?~ ~chuckle~
This was one of the gifts that my DIL got at her baby shower this past weekend. It is a bow and headband holder. (sorry that it is a very poor picture) You clip the bows to the little stripes of embellished lace and you can hang the headbands on the knobs across the bottom. Windy's cousin made this from a picture frame. It was so cute and will certainly be a handy item for all of Andi Kate's accessories. ~what's a gal without her accessories?~ big smile~