He's a part of Hubby's extended family, as in 2nd cousin, but he's a part of our local sheriff's department and one fine young man. I don't know of any other, so he gets all the honor.
2. Are you someone who suffers from the Sunday night blues? What helps you get over it?
I love blue cheese. Give me a wedge salad covered in bacon and blue cheese crumbles. Yummy!
4. We can't head in to the Labor Day weekend without a related question, can we? I work best when I am totally on board with the task at hand. I've been working on filling out the VA Benefit Application for my Dad. There's a lot to the application process but I have worked tirelessly on it and will be delivering it to the VA rep this morning. Now, hoping it doesn't take "ten forevers" to hear back from them as to the amount Daddy qualifies for. I was totally on board and generally am on that type of task. Now, working through a pile of ironing, paying bills, etc. well, probably not so much.
5. 'Everything yields to diligence.' Antiphanes Your thoughts? (on this particular quote or on diligence in general)
I'm afraid we don't see diligence like we use to and, as far as I'm concerned, it is the grease that makes the wheels roll. There's just nothing like careful and persistent work to get the job done!
6. The National Park Service turned 100 years old on August 25th. Have you been to many of America's National Parks? If so share with us a favorite or two. Which National Park would you most like to visit before the next birthday rolls around?
I do not think I have been to a National Park but would like to go to Yellowstone someday but, I don't think that will happen before my next birthday.
7. Bid farewell to August in seven words or less.
You were way too hot, good riddance!
8. Insert your own random thought here.