Retirement is laying aside the day to day responsibility of reporting to a job. Hopefully it means enjoying some years of doing what you may not have had time to do. It has been 39 years since I worked outside the home so I will not be retiring in that sense. I do have some responsibility in the financial record keeping, bill paying department of Hubby's business and guess I won't retire from that until he decides to hang up his hat.
2. It's International Guitar Month...do you play? Does anyone in your family play? What's a song you especially like to hear played on the guitar or a favorite song featuring the guitar?
3. What's your comfort food?
How funny, I'm not sure I have ever thought about this. But, the first thing that came to my mind was vanilla ice cream covered in slivered almonds. I love it! I usually treat myself to one large scoop 2-3 times a week at night. I honestly could eat 5 scoops every night with a cup of silvered almonds but I just cannot go there. My Mom always taught me to, "eat to live and not live to eat." Besides it takes a lot of discipline to keep a "girlish" figure and that certainly would not help. ~smile~
4. What's one activity or area of your life where you absolutely never procrastinate?
Well, procrastination is just not something I have ever enjoyed. I might not enjoy the task or the upcoming activity at hand either but I'd just as soon get it behind me than to have to think about it.
5. Who does the grocery shopping in your house? Does your local store bag the groceries for you or is it a do-it-yourself kind of place? Do you like someone packing your groceries?
Oh, that would be me! Hubby will go pick up an item or two but I can't ever remember him actually buying a list of groceries. Oh, no, Wal-Mart, where I buy the bulk of our groceries, is totally a do-it-yourself king of place. I not only bag but I check myself out. And, the register is constantly fussing at me about not bagging something, drives me insane. It doesn't seen to understand that some items are too big to bag. I would thoroughly enjoy someone checking me out and someone bagging my groceries as well, but I've made the adjustment and I do like my way of bagging. It's sort of like someone pumping my gas, guess those days are gone forever. Ugh!
6. What's the coolest thing you've seen in nature?
I cannot think of a thing. Guess I'm not much of a nature buff and likely not all that observant.
~sorry for such a lame answer~
7. Share a favorite quote about home.
8. Insert your own random thought here.