Time for a little Hodgepodge this 7th day of December. Not only do we remember Pearl Harbor but I remember this day 14 years ago. It's the day our daughter got married. What great memories! Now, on to answer these fun questions...............
I'm about a 7 and my favorite thing to decorate is the tree, it's not the size of the tree but just the fact that it isn't Christmas to me without a tree of some sort. Yes, mine is done!!! ~thank goodness~
2. Is there a nativity scene in your decorating somewhere? Post a picture or, if it's special to you in some way, tell us why. Or do both-it's Christmas!
3. Do you live in a social neighborhood? If so are you glad? If not do you wish you did?
Yes, we do live in a neighborhood, there's only about 9 houses and won't be but maybe 2-3 more, so it's very small. I would have to say it's not all that social, if that means seeing your neighbors face to face. We know all of our neighbors but generally a wave as we pass in our cars is about as social as it gets. I think neighborhoods have changed so much over the years and with most it's not a lot of socializing. I don't think, as a society, we run over or stop by without checking first and sometimes that can be just too much trouble. I haven't even given it a thought but perhaps I should try being a bit more social here with my neighbors. ~grin~ Because, after all, I am a VERY social person.
4. As the saying goes, 'there's no time like the present'. How does that ring true in your life right now?
Well, this is pretty much my motto. I figure if something needs doing then why in the world would I wait to get it done. ~big chuckle~ Unless of course there are extenuating circumstances. I really do not get a big thrill out of wrapping gifts but someone has to do it and it's our gifts so I have gotten the bulk of them wrapped with only 2-3 left. Waiting didn't make it any more appealing to me, so I just jumped in with both feet and "got er' done!" Yep, there's no time like the present!!!
5. Do you dread Mondays? Why or why not?
7. Share a favorite quote from a Christmas movie.
8. Insert your own random thought here.