On August 7th, I will be attending my very first blogging conference, the Declare Conference in Dallas, Texas. It will be held at the Las Colinas Marriott and I am beyond excited. The organizers of the event are hosting a link-up for those attending so that we might get to know each other before the conference. It's called the 4X4 of 4 Things about ME. Here goes.........
Me and Hubby - July 2014
Four things about me.....
1. I am Mother to 2 grown children, a son and a daughter and since we got one of each available in two tries, we decided that was good. ~chuckle~ We later added a dog and a cat.
2. I have been married 43 years to my Prince Charming.
3. I am CiCi to two of the cutest Grans you have ever seen, a boy and a girl.
4. I love to talk, laugh, wrap pretty packages, take pictures ~okay, I think that was way more than 4 things about me, but~
4 of my enduring quirks......
1. I am organized to a fault, my Mom said that I came into the world organized. ~smile~
2. I love the early morning and am up and going at 5:30 AM
3. I am very texture sensitive when it comes to food. For that reason I.do.not.eat.tomatoes. But, I LOVE jalapeno peppers on any and everything. ~weird, I know~
4. I can almost be obnoxious with my picture taking. My camera is attached to me and I stand ready to snap a photo at any time.
4 things about my blog and writing......
1. I started blogging in March of 2009 and average blogging 3 times a week and this is my 647th post.
2. I blog for my own enjoyment and if others enjoy it, then that's "icing on the cake."
3. My blog is very personal, most all of my entries are about my life.
4. I got so excited the first time I had my blog professionally designed. ~just like a kid with candy~
4 of my favorite things.....
1. My first cup of coffee straight out of my Keurig coffee maker. Love, love it!!
2. Facebook, because it has connected me with friends that I would otherwise not be connected with.
3. Having a clean house and ironed clothes.
4. A great apparel and shoe sale ~speaks my love language~
Okay, there you have it! And, my daughter will be attending the conference with me and that is like "icing on the cake." We are so excited and cannot wait to connect with other "sistas." See you on Thursday!
|Me with my #1 daughter, Bridget|