2. Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for those non-adventurers...which would you dislike the least?)- Swim with the dolphins at one of several locations in the Florida Keys, a lion encounter ten minutes from Victoria Falls (Africa), or a day at a remote base camp high in the Big Sur wilderness via the Ventana Wildlife Society helping track California condors?
Well, glad you gave us non-adventurous folks a choice.........I would dislike swimming with the dolphins the least. I'm actually thinking that I might enjoy the interaction with the dolphins.
3. What is something you fear about 'old age'? What is something you look forward to?
I fear losing my independence. I have watched my Dad loose his and it has been so very sad to watch and even sadder for him to experience. I don't see much to look forward to, in regards to aging, outside of gaining wisdom. ~hopefully~
4. Hot sauce...are you a fan? If you answered yes, what's something you make/eat that must have hot sauce? On a scale of 1-10 how hot is too hot?
Indeed I am a fan, good ole Louisiana Hot Sauce, a few sprinkles on gumbo, soups, chili, and even on Melba Toast. I think a 9 or 10 might be too hot for this gal, but up to an 8, I love it!
5. It's been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house?
About the only children at our house at this point is our two Grandchildren. But, even our own children likely learned, as our Grans are now learning, that we are all about family and love abounds under our roof.
6. What's your favorite movie with a number in it's title?
3 Men and a Baby - a great comedy from 1987.
7. Saturday (August 16th) is National Tell a Joke Day...share one here.
What do you call a fake noodle?
~a bit corny for sure~
8. Insert your own random thought here
Hubby and I spent the entire day yesterday looking at and picking out plumbing fixtures and windows. Oh, my goodness, why are there so many choices and so, so many details you need to know about each brand. And, all the various details mean different prices. Needless to say, we were quite weary when we got home and headed straight to our recliners to unwind and recover. But, things are moving along and it's looking more and more like a house everyday. Yea!!!