1. Share a favorite song, book, or movie title containing the word green?
The Green Green Grass of Home, a hit from 1965.
2. Ralph Waldo Emerson is quoted as saying, 'Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.' Would you agree? Are you a believer in luck?
My brain was struggling with the first part of that question so I'm going to pass on it and I do believe in luck up to a point. ~I'll leave it at that~
3. Spring water, Hot Springs, handspring, spring fling, spring break, spring fever, offspring...which 'spring' word best applies to something in your day, week, or life right now?
Oh, no doubt about it, I have a bad case of spring fever! I am yearning for spring in a BIG way and it is peeking at us through the daffodils,and the grass is greening up, so I think we are well on our way. Now, if the rain would just go away for a few weeks I'd really be a happy gal!
4. What's something you do to make yourself look or feel more confident?
Well, I've never thought about it making me feel more confident, but I'm quite sure that because I get up everyday and put my makeup on and accessorize (no matter what I have on) that it does make me feel more confident. I am just not one to be sloppy or unkempt. I enjoy looking the best I can no matter what I may be doing, digging in the dirt, cleaning, or a night out on the town.
~just funny that way~
5. It's National Celery Month...are you a fan? If so, what's a snack or dish you enjoy that calls for celery?
Oh, wow, there's a whole bunch that I wish I had learned sooner. And, I sort of hate to say this but I wish that I had learned to really believe that HE is able, nothing is beyond HIS reach and HE does have it all under control. I have known this all my Christian life but until circumstances presented themselves for me to be put to the test, I had not really "learned" these truths.
~hope that made sense~
7. Would you like to own a second home? If so where would you want that home to be?
I have been debating going shorter with my hair for a couple of months. I had it cut some two weeks ago ~I like easing into things~ and went yesterday to have some more cut. I looked online at scads of short "dos" and found a site that showed both back, front and side imagines. That is where I found the style I chose to go with. I get a wild hair every now and then to let my hair grow out and I ALWAYS regret it. It just seems to drag me down and causes me to loose my perky look. I'm happy as can be with my new look and feel like I have my sass back. ~grin~