1. What are two or three expectations you have of yourself?
1.To treat others as I want to be treated with respect and a measure of unconditional love.
2.To be a Christian witness in word and deed and have a heart for the lost.
3.To care for myself spiritually, physically and mentally as best I can.
FYI: I fail in all of these expectations but I continue to plug along
2. In what way does your outdoor space need sprucing up this spring?
Oh, my goodness! You might say that pretty much all of outdoor space needs sprucing up since we are awaiting our landscaping. We do have the grass down in the front of the house and Hubby and I have worked on the back porch and patio and it's taking shape. But, the rest is awaiting the landscape crew to come and work their magic. That will probably happen in April. The recent floods put our landscaper a bit behind.
3. According to this site (Roadtrippers), six of North America's most wondrous waterfalls are-Webster's Falls in Ontario, Upper Whitewater Falls in North Carolina, Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon, Multnomah Falls in Oregon, The Lower Yellowstone Falls, and Niagara. Have you seen any on the list? Which one on the list would you most like to visit? Prettiest waterfall not on the list that you've seen in person?
Well, I have seen none of these but seeing any of them would be a treat. One waterfall that I have seen is Ruby Falls in Chattanooga, TN
4. Looking back, what's something you wish you'd done as a teenager?
I wish that I had applied myself more academically. I was satisfied with average and I'm pretty sure I could have done much better. I'm all about doing your best, if average is your best, so be it, but I don't think I did my best.
5. Ham...yes please or no thank you? If you said yes please which of the following do you like best-baked ham with all the trimmings, a ham and cheese sandwich, prosciutto with melon, a ham biscuit, a bowl of split pea and ham soup, or a slice of pizza topped with ham and pineapple?
I would not rate it as one of my favorite foods but I will take it with all the trimmings and smoked, please.
6. Are you typical of your generation? How so?
Well, kind of, sort of..............I still dress up for church and enjoy doing so and will even wear hose occasionally. ~the younger generation doesn't even know what hose are~ I enjoy being a lady, acting like one, dressing like one and behaving as one. Hearing yes mam and no mam is "music to my ears." I love the professional look and professional treatment of those I do business with. Need I go on?
7. April rolls in at the end of the week, and in keeping with that theme...'act the fool', 'nobody's fool', 'a fool's errand', 'could have fooled me'...which foolish idiom most recently applies to you? Explain.
On occasion I think "could have fooled me" might apply. At times people tell me things that are hard for me to believe and I have often responded with "you could have fooled me."
8. Insert your own random thought here.
~and I'm sure the producers really care~