Daffodils and azalea's budding forth. Our daffodils have been peeking at us for about 3-4 weeks, even through the snow and ice and of course, if the azalea's bloom by Easter this year we'll be very lucky. We are definitely still waiting on Spring. ~boo hoo~
2. Bed, couch, stapler, garage door, computer mouse, recliner, flashlight, door knob...which household item containing springs most needs replacing in your home? Speaking of springs...did you ever own a Slinky?
People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.
This quote has been used time and time again but it is so true and one of my very favorites.
4. What's a question that looms large in your mind right now?
When will our nation turn it's heart towards God? I think of my precious Grans and the condition of our nation and world and want so, so much more for them as they grow up. It's why I pray God's hedge of protection around their little minds, hearts and bodies every day of my life.
5. Are you a sugar freak? By that I mean how much do you love sugar? With all the bad press sugar gets these days, have you made any efforts to reduce the amount of sugar you consume?
No, I am not a sugar freak at all. I like sugar but a little sugar goes a l-o-n-g ways with me. I prefer moderate sweetness, sugary sweetness is "sicky sweetness" to me.
6. Would you rather have less work to do or more work you enjoy doing?
At his particular time I have just about the right amount of work to keep me happy and not feel overwhelmed and that's exactly how I like it. I do not handle overload very well and I do all in my power to keep it from happening. Certainly it happens and sometimes there just isn't anything you can do about it but just bow up and get it.
7. Ever been to Texas? Of the top ten Texas tourist attractions which would you most like to see-The Alamo, The San Antonio River Walk, The State Capital, Dallas World Aquarium, Padre Island National Seashore, Houston Space Center, Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Moody Gardens, or Galveston Island?
Oh, yes, been to Texas more times than I can count but not to any of the places listed above. I've heard so much about The San Antonio River Walk and think I would absolutely love it. So, perhaps Hubby and I can put that on our list and plan to go there in the near future.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Mine and Poppa's little man has been with us this week. Poppa met Clancy and his Daddy about half way this past Sunday and then we'll meet his Momma about half way tomorrow to give him back. He's on Spring Break and while the weather has not been fit for any outside fun, he's had a whole lot of inside fun. He and Hanna Beth have had a great time together, and he got to meet his new cousin, Andi Kate. It will be awfully quiet around here tomorrow night for sure.