1. Besides Thanksgiving, something you're looking forward to on your November calendar?
Hubby and I will be going with friends to Branson, Missouri next week. The Christmas Shows began Nov. 1st so we will take in some of those. And, we will be staying at one of our very favorite places, The Keeter Center.
2. If I gave you a thank you card right now who would you send it to and why?
It would be to the Pastor Search Committee at our church. They have worked tirelessly for the past year to bring a new pastor to our church. They have taken their job so seriously, have earnestly sought God's will and they presented their candidate to us on Oct. 25th. We had a "get to know him" reception the day before and then he preached for our morning worship. We voted immediately following the service to call him as our new pastor.
We are beyond excited! Aren't they a fine looking family! Yes, I would send a thank you note to all 6 of the faithful members of the committee with my heartfelt thanks for their commitment to the job.
3. Of the breads listed, which one's your favorite...bagel, cinnamon, sourdough, garlic, banana, biscuit, pita, Naan, or plain old fashioned white bread?
Well, I can't say that I would refuse any one of them and there's 2-3 that would likely be a favorite but since Joyce ask for only 1 then I guess I would say cinnamon. What's not to like about cinnamon?
4. What's something you have in abundance? Is that a good
I have an abundance of flameless candles and I think it's a very good thing. They come on around 5:30 everyday and burn for 5 hours and then go off until 5:30 the following day. I love seeing them burn in the evening, there's something very peaceful and comforting about burning candles. Now, on a more serious note, God's abundant blessings, more than I could or ever will deserve, that's for sure!!!
5. November 5th is National Love Your Red Hair Day. Are there any redheads in your family? Who's your favorite redhead?
There certainly is! This is our beautiful daughter in law that has the most gorgeous red hair you have ever seen. This pic was taken last Christmas when she was just about 6 weeks away from giving birth to our precious Andi Kate. And, might I add, Andi Kate has very little hair right now but what she has is definitely red
6. The travel website Busbud recently calculated the most Instagrammed spot in every state. Go here to see what made the list where you live. Are you happy with your state's #1? If not what do you think should be the most photographed spot in your state? Have you snapped a photo there? If you live outside the USA answer as it relates to your state, city or province.
It is Burbon Street in New Orleans and I can certainly see why. I have been to Burbon Street but was not into picture taking at that time in my life ~it's been quite a few years since I was there~ I think a lot of the bayous here in our state make lovely photos as well.
7. I'm going to try to have something related to gratitude in this spot each week during the month of November. Here's this week's question-
What's something you've learned about yourself this year that you're grateful for?
Well, this probably shouldn't be that hard but I can't think of anything that I've learned about myself this year that I'm grateful for, or that I'm ungrateful for either. Guess I could say I learned that I am a survivor. Yes siree! I survived the building of our new house and moving from the house we had called home for almost 35 years. ~no easy feat~
. 8. Insert your own random thought here.
Happy mid-week my friends!