1. Share one thing that really makes your day.
Just one??? There's so many.......but a big one is when I live to see it. ~big smile~
2. Lots of these kinds of lists out there, but one found here says the fifteen most colorful places on earth are:
Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy~Burano, Italy~Havana, Cuba~Rio de Janiero, Brazil~Chefchaouen, Morocco~Balat, Istanbul, Turkey~Menton, France~Jodhpur, India~La Baca, Buenos Aires, Argentina~Guanajuato, Mexico~Capetown, South Africa~Valparaiso, Chile~Wroclaw, Poland~San Francisco, California~and Pelourhino, Salvador, Brazil.
Of those listed which would you most like to see up close and in person? Of all the places you've seen or traveled in your own life, what would you say was one of the most colorful?
I can't say that I'm interested in any of the above. I've seen San Francisco up close and personal and love it but as to the rest, I'm just not too interested.
Hubby and I have traveled a good bit and been to a lot of great places but one of my most favorite would have to be Prince Edward Island. It was a part of our Canadian Cruise 5 years ago this summer.
3."Everything you want is on the other side of fear." Jack Canfield In general, would you agree or disagree with that statement? Why?
Yes, I do agree. So many things that we desire to do take us out of our comfort zone and often will keep us from ever achieving our desire. Anything outside the familiar can be fearful but it's often these things that can have the biggest impact in our lives.
4. Imagine you're stranded on a desert island and dessert appears...what do you hope it is? Do you ever struggle to remember which spelling is desert and which is dessert?
I have difficulty with spelling some words but not desert or dessert.
5. What song almost always makes you cry?
Dancing in the Sky by Dani and Lizzy
I heard this song not long after my Mom died 7 years ago and fell in love with it at that time and cried my heart out as I listened to it and I still cry anytime I hear it.
6. January is National Soup Month. Everything from soup to nuts, in the soup, thick as pea soup, souped up...which saying most recently applies to your life in some way? Explain.
I don't think any of these apply to my life recently but while we were building our new house "everything from soup to nuts" would have applied. I was maintaining my normal busy routine, making daily decisions regarding selections for the new house and busily packing up the old house. Yep! it was definitely "everything from soup to nuts."
7. Write a two word note to your younger self. What does it say?
8. Insert your own random thought here