I'm joining up with Beauty full Slow today for her weekly 52 lists meme. If you have never visited this blog, I urge you to stop by.
- Favorite Color - hummm......if you saw inside my closet you would likely think black and white and that's correct for clothes. Otherwise, I think I would have to say a goldish color. We have about 3 shades of gold interior paint in our house and I LOVE it. So neutral, so soothing and so easy to decorate around. Okay, I got a little wordy with that answer. Sorry!
- Favorite Season - I love Spring and am always more than ready for it to arrive after the often gloomy and chilly days of winter.
- Favorite Holiday - It is Easter and part of that reason is that Spring has usually arrived by that time. I imagine most would say Christmas and there was probably a time that I would have. But, Christmas has changed so much with the loss of 3 of our 4 parents and for me it has a certain sadness about it. I so enjoy the Grans at this point and they certainly do add an element of enthusiasm that lifts the spirits!
- Favorite Bible verse - oh, my goodness, I have so many but the 1st one to come to my mind was Phillipines 4:13, I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me.
- Favorite Flower - I love pansies, they are so vibrant in color and have such a long life of blooming. No, they aren't flowers that can be used in arrangements but they are still my favorite flowers. Hubby and I have already planted some and I am so enjoying them.
- Bath or Shower - a shower for sure, love the invigorating feel of a very warm shower of a morning. A bath is nice on occasion but it's rare for me to take one.
- Coffee, Tea or Cocoa - just give me coffee and I'm a happy gal, especially that first cup of the morning. I've been drinking the half and half brew for several years now and it delights me just as much as the fully caffeinated. Fully caffeinated coffee and my bladder quit being friends some time ago. So..............
- Mountains or Beach - it would be the mountains. I lived near the Blueridge Mountains in Virginia for some time and that pretty much spoiled me with the beauty of the mountains. And, there's something peaceful and serene as well. But, I'm betting a whole host of folks feel that exact same way about the beach. ~depends on your preference~
- Vintage or Modern - well, it would be neither but rather traditional. I've been traditional in most areas of my life for so long that it would pretty much impossible for me to change at this point.
- Movie or Book - we so rarely go to the movies so I have to say book. I listen almost daily to books via Audible. ~love it~
- Store Bought or Handmade - there's something very special about handmade for sure but if you get something from me it will definitely be store bought. And, I really have no preference.
- Meats or Veggies or both - I could live the rest of my life without meat but I love all kinds of veggies. I recently had some roasted brussel sprouts that were delicious!
- Homebody or Social Butterfly - I'm some of both. I so enjoy being at home and the peace and quiet but I love being with people and social events too. A healthy balance of both is what I prefer.
- Creature of Habit or Spur of the Moment - oh, hands down, a creature of habit!
- Picnic or Restaurant - going to a restaurant is just so easy, requires no preparation, so I'm going with that. But, growing up I certainly have memories of some great family picnics.
This was a fun list for sure! Wishing you a happy mid-week!