Oh, I've always said that tears are very therapeutic for me. I was caught a little off guard with some news a couple of weeks ago. I immediately began to cry and then I pulled my boot straps up and I was ready to go! That's the way I cope. Thankfully I'm not one to just cry and cry and cry. I can pull myself together and go forth after a good cry. I wish that I had a pretty cry but I do not. It's pretty much pitiful and ugly. 😃
2. What's something you can't eat without salt? Do you normally salt your food a lot, a little, or not at all?
Oh, there's a lot of food that I can't eat without salt but the first thing that came to my mind was salsa. I'm so glad that the restaurant we frequent for Mexican food gives everyone there own salsa bowl. If I had to share, it just might not work.
3. Sands of time, bury your head in the sand, built on sand, or draw a line in the sand...which sandy phrase could best be applied to something in your life right now?
I haven't really done this but I have certainly felt like burying my head in the sand over all the negativity surrounding our new President. Good grief, it saddens my heart and I pray that in the coming months we will see a major transformation across our country and MEDIA!!!
4. A favorite book, movie, or song with an island setting or theme?
The Elvis movie from 1966, Paradise, Hawaiian Style, filmed in Oahu.
5. Yesterday-did you run your day or did it run you? How so?
I definitely ran it and I really try to do that each day. But, life happens and some days just get the upper hand. ~chuckle~
6. You're on an island holiday. Will I most likely find you parked in a beach chair, shopping in town, on the back of a jet ski, or snorkeling off the back of a catamaran?
Most likely I would be shopping in town, but with the right driver, I could be on the back of a jet ski. A right driver would be one that was careful and not driving foolishly. ~just so you know~
7. What do you think we humans most take for granted?
Life in general. I probably don't take my life for granted at this point as much as I have in the past. And, that's, no doubt, due to the fact of aging. I use to never give tomorrow a thought but I have lived long enough now to know that our lives can change in a moments notice and tomorrow is not a guarantee. That's just one of the many reasons that I'm so glad that I am HIS and HE is mine.
8. Insert your own random thought here.