This means that during situations where love or war is at stake, people are not bound by rules of fair play. So, NO he is not right. To me, people should always be bound by the rules of fair, especially when it comes to love. Heck, this is confusing and it is just the first question! ~chuckle~
I could not tell you the last time I ate cereal. I like cereal okay but it is certainly not among my favorite foods. If I eat it, I prefer Quaker Oatmeal Squares. I hear of folks that will just grab a bowl of cereal for dinner and I just do not get that at all. If I'm going to eat it, it would have to be for breakfast. But, to each his own!
3. A five year old in Pennsylvania was recently given a ten day school suspension for talking with a friend about shooting one another with a Hello Kitty Bubble gun (the gun blows bubbles). She did not have the gun with her at school.
A psychological evaluation was also ordered and the incident was recorded on her permanent record. The suspension was later reduced to two days and her parents are suing to have the incident removed from her file. Your thoughts? (If you missed the story click here for details).
All I can say, is Lord have mercy! Has it really come to this? I say "go get 'em" to the parents. This doesn't just border on being ridiculous, it is RIDICULOUS!
4. Whatever happened to_____________________________?
Common courtesy, good manners, ethics, morality and honesty - I don't think it needs any explanation - it is a sad state of affairs for the most part.
5. January 23rd is National Handwriting Day, billed as a day to reacquaint yourself with a pen and pencil. Do you like your handwriting? Do you prefer to print or write in cursive? This date was chosen because its the birth date of John Hancock. What's the last thing you signed your name to?
Yes, I do like my handwriting and I prefer cursive. I've always had an attractive handwriting and I really never worked to make it that way, it just sort of came naturally. ~smile~ The last thing I signed my name to was a check ~ and that's a rarity these days with debit cards, automated payments and online bill payments.
6. Speaking of John Hancock...ever been to Philadelphia? Do you have any desire to visit the city of Brotherly Love?No, I can't believe it, but I have never been to Philadelphia and yes, I would very much like to go. Think I'll put that on my list for 2014, we've got this year pretty well lined out.
7. Share something funny you've heard a child say.Well, I didn't hear this, but I heard it through someone else and it's well worth sharing.........
A little 3 year old boy was watching his Mom breastfeed his baby sister. While watching he asked his Mom "why do you have two, is one for cold milk and one for hot milk?" Smart thinking I'd say.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
FYI - For those of you keeping up with my Dad, he seems some better. He still has a long ways to go, but his spirits don't seem as low as they did last week. He is pretty much over the bronchitis and that certainly has helped to lift his spirits and we've had several days of sunshine and that also helps. Of course, when he is doing better, I am doing better. That's just the way it is........
And, I leave you with this..........