Another Wednesday, another Hodgepodge..........here we go......
1. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
Give me quiet and soft instrumental music playing and I can do some serious thinking and pondering. It is very special when I have this opportunity.
2. Are you a risk taker? What's one big risk you've taken?
Well, I never have been much of a risk taker at all. I'm sure I have probably taken some but none come to mind. Guess everyday that I get in my vehicle and go somewhere I'm taking a risk. ~wink~
3. Some of the most common phobias according to the National Institute for Mental Health are-fear of spiders (arachnaphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightening (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying (pteromerhanophobia) and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). True phobias affect only about 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear?
Oh, without a doubt, snakes!!! I had an awful experience with a snake that landed me in the ER in a state of shock and I've never quite recovered from it. That was 40+ years ago but some things you just never get over. And, no the snake did not bite me, just literally almost scared me too death. It's a l-o-n-g story!!!
4. Are you settled or do you feel the need to move somewhere new?
Funny you would ask..........Hubby and I have been settled in this house for 33 years this July. But, "if the Lord's willing and the creek's don't rise," we will be beginning construction on a new house June 2nd. That's another l-o-n-g story and I'll be sharing more with you in the weeks ahead. ~exciting times~
5. What is something you find annoying when dining in a restaurant?
Someone talking on their cell phone and never giving a thought to everyone else in the restaurant. And, so many talk loud enough to be totally obnoxious!!! I think we have all become WAY too attached to our cell phones and need to just "give it up" at certain times and I'm thinking when we are in a restaurant qualifies for "one of those times."
6. Daffodil yellow, sunset orange, spring green, or sky blue...your favorite color this time of year?
Oh, I like them all, but think that spring green just makes me very happy. It is such a big sign that spring has arrived. I've especially enjoyed it this year after the long winter we experienced.
7. If you were going to take a holiday all by yourself, where would you go?
Oh, my goodness, a holiday all by myself. Hummm, that doesn't sound like much fun to me. Thinking that I'd just stay home because I do love home!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Okay, don't you just love my new blog design??? I mean, really, I think it is awesome! I have to give a huge "shout out" to my wonderful designer, Karen Valentine. Karen has been my blog designer since shortly after I began blogging 5 years ago. And, she has never disappointed me. AND, she allows you to actually talk to her about your blog design. So, so many designers have you fill out a form and do not really give you the option of having a "real" conversation with them. Well, ladies, this gal just cannot operate like that. I cannot fill out a form and convey to someone what I am wanting. So, if you are wanting a new blog design, click on the above link and you will not regret it! I promise!