For the past few years Hubby and I have gone on a trip to see the fall colors but looks like that is not going to happen this year. Just too much going on to be gone and while we are going to Las Vegas this next Sunday, I doubt seriously we'll be seeing any fall colors while there. But, who knows? I'll let you know. Our favorite place to go in the fall would be Northwest Arkansas and Branson, MO. They both strut the fall colors beautifully.
Oh, yes, I do say y'all all the time. Part of the Southern gal in me I suppose.
2. When did you last have a falling out with someone? Has it been resolved? Hum.....I don't even like the sound of that but realize that sometimes it happens, but all I want is peace with all people and I'll work hard to achieve that. That doesn't mean it always works but at least I have the satisfaction of knowing I tried.
3. A song you love with the word 'fall' in it's title?
Hands down, I Fall To Pieces by Patsy Cline.
4. What's something you've recently let 'fall by the wayside?'
I started working on a second designation in my Life Coaching Certification back in June and was so dedicated to finishing it and should have finished the end of July. But, again, building a new house involves a lot of time and I still lack 4 classes to finish but hopefully before long I'll finish.
5. When did you last attend an event, read a book, watch a movie, try a new recipe, or visit a shop-town-tourist attraction that fell short of your expectations? In what way?
Oh, it happens often with our children. I will see one of them do something that reminds me so much of something that Hubby or I would do or say and I often make that comment in reference to what they did or say. Sometimes it is almost scary when we see our children remind us so much of ourselves. ~big smile~
Oh, yes indeed!! Hubby developed an abscessed tooth last Wed. and at one point we did not know if we were going to get to go to our daughter's this past weekend. But, we were able to get him on some tolerable pain medication and antibiotics and we managed to go. He was not up to par but at least we were able to go. He had that sucker pulled yesterday and he has been a "new man." It is amazing the amount of pain that something as small as a tooth can cause but let me tell you, he was in pure misery.
8. Insert your own random thought here.