It's Wednesday, you know the drill, Joyce makes up the questions and we answer them. She made me think way harder than I wanted to on the very 1st one. But, I gave it a stab!
Sight - evokes our feelings of love
Hearing - hearing the words I love you
Smelling - we can smell the warmth of love in a hug or a bouquet of flowers or our favorite perfume or cologne that our love is wearing
Taste -through a kiss, or a shared meal
Touch - a hand held tight, a warm embrace
We would most likely think of these descriptions of love when thinking of our spouse but some could also be descriptions of others that we love, family and friends.
NOTE - I cannot wait to read the varying answers to this question.
Pretty much any and all of the Progresso Soups. They are the best unless you can have homemade. The Chicken Noodle is my favorite.
3. A principal in a UK school recently sent home a letter to parents requesting they (the parents!) dress appropriately when escorting their children to/from school (basically saying please don't wear your pajamas) You can read the letter here. It's gotten a lot of publicity, both positive and negative. Your thoughts? And do/did you ever make the school run (or hit Starbucks, Walmart, etc) in your pjs?
Well, I am really astounded that this would be necessary but I have to remember we have become a very sloppy and casual society. I do not think it necessary to be dressed to the "9" but surely they could put on a pair of jeans and tee shirt. And, NO, I have never worn my PJ's out in public and you can know that I have lost my mind if I ever do. But, I am seldom in our local Wal-Mart that I don't see men and women in their PJ's and the women often have on the fuzzy slippers. I mean, really???
4. Crew neck, V-neck, turtleneck, scoop neck...which is most prevalent in your wardrobe?
You would find mainly V-necks and turtlenecks and of course, the turtlenecks are for colder weather only. I do have come crew and scoop but very few. They are just not my favorite style.
5. I read here recently a list of four things to avoid so you wake up happier. They were late night snacks, hitting the snooze button, social media just before bed/upon waking, checking emails.
Are you guilty of any of these behaviors? Which on that list do you need to work harder at avoiding?
I do no late night snacking nor do I ever hit the snooze button. But, I will often take one last quick look at my email and FB before turning out the light. Likely a habit that I need to break. I do not do any of that until I've been up a good while in the morning. I have too many other things that I need/want to be doing when I first get up.
6. Share something you remember about a house you lived in as a child? Of all the homes you lived in as a child, which did you love best?
We always lived in very, very modest homes (and lots of them) and I use to dream of living in a two story house. Well, my Dad became the pastor of a church in Virginia when I was 13 years old that had a lovely two story brick house as the parsonage. I was beside myself with excitement when we moved in. It had the high, high ceilings, lots and lots of windows, beautiful wooden floors and I felt like a Princess.
7.Your favorite movie based on a true story?
Remember the Titans - a great football movie and I'm not a football fan but this was a great movie.
8. Insert your own random thought here.