I can't believe that Joyce is actually doing a HP today as she's barely in her new home and I'm betting is still unpacking boxes. But, she's a trooper and we do all appreciate her devotion to our Wednesday gathering.
America is on the path to being great again!
Crawl in my recliner that looks out into our back with the pretty landscape and pond while all is quiet on the inside of the house. I love a quiet house.
On our trip to Dallas this past weekend we ran through McD's and I got a Bacon,Egg and Cheese Biscuit with a cup of coffee. Breakfast is my favorite meal so my version of a happy meal would be: scrambled cheese eggs, crispy fried bacon, a fluffy biscuit with grape jelly and grits with butter and sugar. I rarely have such and that's likely a very good thing. ~smile~
I was going to start journaling when our first grandchild was born, 8 years ago. I was telling my daughter of my plans and she suggested that I blog instead and it would still serve the same purpose. So, even though I really had no idea what a blog was, I began what has become a most enjoyable past time. I have my blogs printed into a book form at the end of each year and I hope that when I'm gone from this earth that they will be something my children and Grans will enjoy browsing through.
1. The assurance I have of knowing this world is NOT my home.
2. Sharing life with a husband that has loved and respected me for 45 years.
3. A son and daughter that make me proud.
4. 4 precious Grans that melt my heart.
5. My Dad who is still so wise and often imparts that wisdom to me.
6. An awesome extended family.
7. Wonderful friends that divide my grief and double my joy.