1. Daddy has done better the past 3 weeks than he has done since he was diagnosed with Guillian Barre Syndrome in June, 2011. He has not mentioned having any pain, he has been content and actually seems to be enjoying life. This is such an answer to pray because he has just been waiting to die and complained about pain and,over all, very disgruntled. It brings me so much joy to see this change and I hope and pray that it will last until the day the Lord calls him home.
2. My sweet An attended her first Jr. Sr. Banquet this past weekend and I have no doubt she was the most stunning young lady there. Her dress was exquisite! She attended by herself and that was her choice. She was asked by young men but just did not want a date. She is 17 years old and as of yet, she has not had a date. I am quite certain that one day that will change and I can promise you that whoever the guy is that ends up with her one day will be a mighty lucky young man. She is "all that and a bag of chips." ~grin~ Her Dad and Mom are absolutely two of the hardest working individuals that I have ever met. They own the nail salon that I've gone to the past 15 years and I claim them as my own.
3. They say that April showers bring May flowers. Well, after the rain we had last weekend we should have flowers in every corner and crevice for sure! As you can see from the pictures we had way more than showers this past weekend. It was somewhere around 5 inches within a couple of days. Yes, that is our house you see!
4. Speaking of flowers..........there is evidence of Spring throughout our neighborhood. The Dogwoods are in full bloom and the azalea's are beginning to show their faces. It's always extra beautiful when the Dogwoods and Azalea's are in bloom at the same time. I'm hoping they both will be in full array for Easter. It will certainly make for some pretty pictures!
5. My DIL saw this sign at a shop not long ago and snapped a picture of it for me. She knew it described me to a "T." And, it likely describes most all Grandmothers. ~big smile~