1. What's something you're looking forward to in the month of June?Getting one step closer to our move and would love to think that we would get to move the end of the month but don't think that it going to happen. And, it's just not important enough to rush things at this point. We have no one pushing us out of our current home, so we'll just hang on until everything in the new house is completely done and ready for our arrival.
2. In what way have you come full circle?
Hummmmm..............not sure if I have yet. ~giggle~
3. Lonely Planet lists 10 spots in America you should see in 2015 and the reasons why. How many on the list have you seen? Which one on the list would you most like to see? I have seen Queens, NY, Greenville, SC, and of course, New Orleans.
I think it would be neat to see the Colorado River Region and I'm quite sure that Hubby would thoroughly enjoy that area as well. Queens NY, Western South Dakota, New Orleans, Colorado River Region, North Conway NH, Indianapolis IN, Greenville SC, Oakland CA, Duluth MN, and the Mount Shasta Region CA
4. A song that describes your mood right now?Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles describes my mood right now. Need I mention that we have been waiting and waiting to do Phase II of our driveway and the rains just would not stop. But, there's been no rain for two days and none predicted for the rest of this week, so Phase II has been scheduled for Friday morning. Yes, indeed, here comes the sun!!!!! And, that makes us happy, happy!!!
5. Strawberry ice cream, strawberry short cake, strawberry pie, or strawberries right off the vine...your favorite?Well, believe it or not, I am not really a strawberry fan. But, if push came to shove, I'd take a piece of strawberry pie. Now, the strawberries would need to in near whole form, I cannot do a mashed strawberry in any shape, form or fashion. ~weird, I know~
6. Aesop's birthday is celebrated on June 4th, although there is some disagreement as to whether or not that's accurate, or if he was even a real person. Regardless, the name Aesop is associated to this day with many well known fables. Which of the following best applies to something in your life right now? The Tortoise and the Hare (Slow and Steady wins the race), The Ant and the Grasshopper (Be prepared), The Fox and the Goat (Look before you leap) or The Crow and the Pitcher (Necessity is the mother of invention)?The Tortoise and the Hare (Slow and Steady wins the race) and once again, I'm referring to the building of our new house. We broke ground last June 12th, so we are coming upon one year of construction. Things go along rather steadily until you get towards the end and the final details can be the death of you. ~well, not really, but one gets more than ready for completion~
7. The answer is yes...what's the question?Did you enjoy having your little Grandson as a bed partner Sunday and Monday nights? Well, yes, I did, but it was an interesting two nights for sure. First night he stayed relatively still but Monday night he was a little wiggle worm. But, he was so warm and so sweet and it's the stuff that memories are made of. I was glad to have my regular bed partner back last night. ~smile~
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I went out to my daughter's on Sunday and then went with her to her Perintologist in Dallas on Monday. The first thing they did was an ultrasound and I am so amazed at all the details they can tell through these images. The technician pointed out his heart, his brain, all his body parts and his little arms and legs were just moving in every direction. She is approximately 21 weeks and I was once again reminded of the miracle of life. And, the Dr. told Bridget that she was doing beautifully and he released her to her Obstetrician for the remainder of her pregnancy. ~we are more than hopeful now~