I really like pink clothes but they seem to be hard to find for me. I do have one pink item that I absolutely love. It is a bamboo nightshirt by Yala. It's yummy soft and super comfortable. If you aren't familiar with Yala, you need to check it out. And, yes, among other places, you can find it on Amazon. ~is there anything you can't find on Amazon~
2. What did you enjoy most about gym class when you were in school? How about the least?
We generally had a lot of good laughs in gym class and I've always been about some good laughing. The thing I hated was the navy bloomers we wore in Junior High. My goodness, they were horrid but it was the uniform of the day and I put a smile on my face and wore it. The white top wasn't so bad. ~thank goodness~ Part of our laughter was because of our lovely uniforms.
3. What memory is brought to mind by the smell of roses?
I can't really think of a memory, but I always think of Hubby when I smell the rose scent. He has always loved the fragrance of roses and I use to wear Tea Rose perfume and just recently found it online and ordered some more of it. It's an old, old perfume but is the perfect fragrance of roses.
4. Do you prefer to read or write?
Humm.....I would have to say write. I enjoy writing my thoughts down and that's what lead to this blog. It's been so enjoyable to have this means to express myself and if someone else enjoys it, then that's just icing on the cake for me.
5. Sam Keen is quoted as saying, 'Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.' Would you agree? Is laziness ever respectable? How will you be lazy this summer?
Well, our deep summer here in NE Louisiana gets so hot that it's real easy to just do nothing, and if there are those that do that, I'm find with it. We all need a time to "stop and smell the roses" and what better time than in the deep of summer. I will NOT get to be lazy in the least this summer. I have way to many fish to fry!
6. The Florida Keys, Disney World, or a resort somewhere on the Gulf Coast...which Florida destination would you choose (and why) if the trip were today?
Oh, I'd take off for Seaside, Florida tomorrow if I could go somewhere right now. I know folks that have been there and have given it such high rankings. It appears to be a very nice place for some R and R.
7. What question do you hate to answer?
I'm racking my brain and cannot think of one. But I bet when I read some of the other responses to this question that will spur a response from me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.